What Do Local Service Ads (LSA) Look Like?
Google Local Service Ads Agency
Google’s Local Service Ads (sometimes referred to as the “Google Guarantee”) help you connect with customers searching Google for the services you offer. When customers in your area search Google for a service, your LSA ads will appear with the Google Guarantee and Google Reviews Star Rating.
Google LSA (Local Service Ads) make it easy for customers to call your business directly, which will keep your call board full.
Home & Local Services Helps You Show Up on Google Searches
Since Local Service Ads appear on Google Search results, in-market customers near you can find and contact you immediately to book appointments with your CSRs.
The Best Part is You Only Pay If and When You Schedule!
Another great feature of Google Local Service Ads (LSAs) is that you only pay when customers schedule appointments through your ads. This allows you to continue your ongoing SEM, SEO, display, and outbound contact strategies as needed.
What is the “Google Guarantee”?
The Google Guarantee is awarded to businesses whose level of customer satisfaction Google has verified from leads generated through Google LSAs. In order to maintain the Google Guarantee badge, home service businesses must ensure that any Google Local Service Ad lead is treated with the utmost respect and that work and services offered to these customers are of the highest caliber.
How Much Do Local Service Ads (LSA) Leads Cost?
Businesses are required to set a weekly budget to fund advertising efforts. You will only pay once a lead is generated via the LSA ad.
Lead costs vary by industry, but businesses typically pay between $5 – 139 for each lead (among all industries that currently have Local Service Ads available to them). Home & Local Services estimates our average customer is paying around $35/lead.
What Business Types Qualify for Google Local Service Ads?
- Google Local Service Ads for Plumbers
- Local Service Ads for HVAC
- Google Local Service Ads for Moving companies
- Local Service Ads for Storage companies
- Google Local Service Ads for Heating companies
- Local Service Ads for Cooling (A/C)
- Google Local Service Ads for Solar companies
- Local Service Ads for Electricians
Google Voice Search Powered by Local Service Ads
Google recently announced that their LSA advertising product will be the primary marketing tool available to businesses looking to be visible in Google Voice Searches.
Home & Local Services is an award-winning Local Service Ads agency and management company, and can help you get set up with Google Local Service Ads today. Among other things, we include schema mark up on all of our websites to be referenced by organic voice searches.
Image from WordStream
Google Local Service Ads (LSA) Eligible Regions & States
These markets are able to serve and display Google Local Service Ads:
- Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Roswell, GA
- Baltimore-Columbia-Towson, MD
- Boston-Cambridge-Newton, MA-NH
- Charlotte-Concord-Gastonia, NC-SC
- Chicago-Naperville-Elgin, IL-IN-WI
- Cincinnati, OH-KY-IN
- Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington, TX
- Denver-Aurora-Lakewood, CO
- Detroit-Warren-Dearborn, MI
- Houston-The Woodlands-Sugar Land, TX
- Las Vegas-Henderson-Paradise, NV
- Los Angeles-Long Beach-Anaheim, CA
- Miami-Fort Lauderdale-West Palm Beach, FL
- Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, MN-WI
- New York-Newark-Jersey City, NY-NJ-PA
- Orlando-Kissimmee-Sanford, FL
- Philadelphia-Camden-Wilmington, PA-NJ-DE-MD
- Phoenix-Mesa-Scottsdale, AZ
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Portland-Vancouver-Hillsboro, OR-WA
- Riverside-San Bernardino-Ontario, CA
- Sacramento–Roseville–Arden-Arcade, CA
- San Antonio-New Braunfels, TX
- San Diego-Carlsbad, CA
- San Francisco-Oakland-Hayward, CA
- Seattle-Tacoma-Bellevue, WA
- St. Louis, MO-IL
- Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, FL
- Washington-Arlington-Alexandria, DC-VA-MD-WV
According to a 2018 WordStream blog