About Home & Local Services
Home Local Services was born out of the need to solve the biggest digital marketing challenges for Home repair companies. Our goal is to create solutions that help market everything under the umbrella of Home Services, from window installation & roofing to HVAC technicians & home remodeling professionals, yielding great results and more sales with little time invested. We offer to our clients a unique blend of Software as a Service (SAAS) products that allow them to make real-time changes to their digital presence. Our class-leading, cutting edge strategy has resulted in us being a fast-paced, fast-growing, digital marketing software firm.
Home & Local Services is looking for an Onboarding Specialist in Eden Prairie, Minnesota. The primary role of the Onboarding Specialist is to create a seamless transition for new clients from the moment the sales contract is signed until their new website & digital strategy is implemented. The turnaround timeline for each client is 30-35 days, and you will be expected to manage up to 5-7 clients being onboarded at once. This job is ideal for someone who is an excellent communicator, go-getter, enjoys meeting & working with new clients, able to follow, improve, and master routines, excels at daily follow-up between internal departments & external marketing coordinators (clients). Able to project manage and coordinate several projects and tasks simultaneously.
- New Client Communication (Onboarding)
- Consistent Follow-Up to Ensure Tasks are Being Completed
- Teaching & Training Clients on Home & Local Services’ Digital Strategy and Strategic Designs
- Use In-House Software to Build Website Pages & Write Content
- Communicate throughout the day with our internal Design, Development, & Paid Search teams to ensure deadlines are being met for the client.
- Lend a helping hand to account management when images or text need to be added to an existing website.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication/Marketing or Related Field
- Proficient use of G-Suite
- Strong Calendar Management
- Professional use of Email Communication
- Ability to take detailed notes and determine the priority of tasks
- Good Attitude (Team Player, Encouraging, Willing to Ask for Help)
- Experience with Photoshop (or GIMP) is a plus
- Experience with WordPress sites (WPBakery) is a plus