About Home & Local Services
Home Local Services was born out of the need to solve the biggest digital marketing challenges for Home repair companies. Our goal is to create solutions that help market everything under the umbrella of Home Services, from window installation & roofing to HVAC technicians & home remodeling professionals, yielding great results and more sales with little time invested. We offer to our clients a unique blend of Software as a Service (SAAS) products that allow them to make real-time changes to their digital presence. Our class-leading, cutting edge strategy has resulted in us being a fast paced, fast-growing, digital marketing software firm.
As a Home & Local Services Search Manager you are tasked with ongoing search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) efforts. You will demonstrate your advanced, strategic knowledge on a monthly meeting with your partner H&LS Performance Manager. You will need to have robust knowledge of current search trends, strategic concepts, web tools, basic HTML, JS, and CSS.
You should possess skills in all of the following:
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads
- Google Datastudio
- Microsoft Ads
- Advanced SEO
- Social Media Marketing
- Web Presence best practices
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
You are expected to be articulate and convey key metrics and KPIs on a weekly basis. You will use a combination of our proprietary software, website reporting tools to help our clients, consisting of plumbing, HVAC, Electrical and other home services companies, understand the results of joint strategy and digital marketing efforts.
- Manage and Optimize Paid Search Campaigns
- Monitor SEO trends and make strategic changes
- Improve Lead Capture Tactics
- Curate and Modify Content to Improve Web Presence
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication/Marketing or Related Field
- Certification in All Google Ads/Microsoft Ads products
- Proficient use of G-Suite
- Professional use of Email Communication
- Ability to take detailed notes and determine priority of tasks
- Good Attitude (Team Player, Encouraging, Willing to Ask for Help)
- Experience with WordPress sites