Website Home & Local Services
Simple. Effective. Fun.
About Home & Local Services
Home & Local Services is a digital marketing agency for home services companies. Our award-winning SaaS platform along with our stellar customer service and consistent results, help home service businesses reach local customers and maximize their leads. Through cutting-edge advertising and web dev strategies, we provide the most advanced digital marketing solutions possible.
As a Home & Local Services Performance Manager your primary focus is first-rate client relationship management. You will be responsible for frequent correspondence with your assigned clients to include campaign performance reviews, pro-active campaign recommendations and best practice guidance. You will work alongside your clients as partners to truly understand their business, to build trust & rapport, and to ensure high levels of success within their digital marketing programs.
The ideal candidate will have solid account management experience, have excellent communication skills, a strong desire to learn, and be focused on providing top-level customer service.
- Top priority is client management & customer service including responding promptly to client communications and/or facilitating client requests
- Proactive campaign management including frequently analyzing KPIs
- Articulating pertinent information to internal team members and assigned clients during weekly performance reviews and post reviews
- Website management to include offer retailing and special customization requests
- Project management for tasks, intricate projects and for initiatives requiring deliverables from cross-departments
- Frequent usage of advertising & marketing platforms including Google & Microsoft’s suite of products
- In depth understanding of the customer journey, the home services industry and our strategies
- Working collaboratively & effectively with tactical team members to derive actionable digital insights for campaign improvements and digital strategy advancements
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Minimum of 2-4 years proven experience in Account Management
- Phenomenal customer service, advanced organization abilities including calendar management & attention to detail
- Demonstrated professional written and oral communications
- A great attitude with a strong desire to learn & build upon existing skillset
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at a given time
- Ability to work at both a conceptual and detail level with strong problem solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Must be results-driven, a self-starter and have the ability to be flexible and work in ambiguous situations
- Digital marketing experience and/or a Bachelor’s Degree in Communication/Marketing or Related Field a plus
- A great sense of humor is a bonus!
- Must be okay with dogs as they frequently visit our pet-friendly offices!
- Health Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Free snacks
- Dog friendly office
- Unlimited corny jokes